Most of you reading this who went to CEDIA this year will know exactly what I am talking about when I say, with all the audio video manufacturers in the world, there is definitely not a shortage in high-quality, high-performance home theater processors on the market today. Only PSPHD PROCISE, the high-definition surround sound processor from Crestron, delivers all the features you need to address the array of design challenges of the high-end custom market.
For those who have never been to CEDIA, CES, EHX, InfoComm, or any trade show of this nature then you may be a little confused, let me just say that during the time you spent reading this sentence another idea in the audio world was just formed. But I digress; Crestron’s PSPHD PROCISE is designed to please the most discerning audiophile or movie fan, with exclusive features that will especially inspire the audio design professionals amongst us. Features like Audyssey MultEQ® XT, Dynamic EQ, and Dynamic Volume enable calibrating a complete 7.3 speaker system to perfection.
Crestron’s PSPHD PROCISE Integrates modern design with vintage style VU (Volume Units) meters?! That’s right, the dual front panel VFDs display “mechanical” VU meters and spectrum analyzers, providing real-time signal monitoring along with a ton of other data to keep you informed throughout setup and operation.
- Professional 7.3 surround sound processor and preamplifier
- Designed for high-end home theaters, audiophile listening rooms, boardrooms, and auditoriums
- Handsome appearance befitting the most high-end theater or living room
- Dual front panel VFDs display real-time analog VU meters or spectrum analyzers
- Setup, control, and monitoring enabled via front panel or Crestron PROCISE Tools software
- Features Audyssey MultEQ® XT, Dynamic EQ, and Dynamic Volume
- Works with Crestron CCSTK Professional Surround Sound Tuning Kit
- Decodes Dolby® TrueHD 7.1 and DTS-HD Master Audio™ 7.1 HBR formats
- Includes balanced XLR and unbalanced RCA connections on all outputs
- Available graphic or parametric EQ and delay adjustment on each theater output
- Extensive bass management through three independent subwoofer outputs
- “Double Bass” feature enables routing LFE to the main L/R channels
- Extensive signal steering for custom applications and speaker configurations
- Separate stereo and mono down-mix outputs for recording or multi-zone
- Six HDMI™ inputs support 7.1 HD multi-channel audio and 1080p60 video
- Features QuickSwitch HD™ technology for low-latency switching
- HDMI output contains HD video plus unprocessed 7.1 or 2-channel downmix audio
- Supports HDCP to ensure compatibility with protected sources and equipment
- One AES/EBU, four optical, and six coaxial digital inputs
- Ultra low noise up to 125 SNR via AES/EBU in and balanced out
- One balanced XLR and eight unbalanced RCA stereo analog inputs
- One 7.1 multi-channel analog input
- Integrates perfectly with Crestron DigitalMedia™ products via HDMI in and out
- Integrates cleanly into multimedia presentation and telepresence systems
- Includes three mix inputs for connecting mic mixers, teleconferencing codecs, paging systems, and audio signal generators
- Mix inputs feature independent EQ, notch filters, gating and compression
- Native Crestron system integration via Ethernet or Cresnet®
- Extensively programmable, with numerous presets and assignable defaults for most settings
- 3U 19″ rack-mountable (rack ears included)
The PROAMP-7X400 7-channel amplifier complements the PSPHD perfectly; delivering a heart-pounding 400 Watts per channel, yeah that’s right 400 watts per channel, with XLR balanced inputs, Cresnet and Ethernet connectivity, and seamless control and monitoring through the PSPHD front panel.
As soon as I can get my hands on this, I definitely will be pairing it with the PROAMP-7X400 7-channel amplifier & some TOTEM in wall/in ceiling speakers…Vsys is definitely going to have the best sound system on the block!!!